The Centers are committed to positive social change grounded in the principles of inclusion, access, and equity. Our collective purpose is to expand understanding of the value of cultural diversity and connect diverse assets to find creative solutions for common challenges. This collective purpose draws upon the Centers’ expertise in scholarship and practice to provide relevant support to our specific populations on campus and opportunities for intercultural engagement among students, faculty, staff, and Chicago communities.
Housed in Academic Affairs at the University, the Centers include:
- African-American Cultural Center
- Asian American Resource and Cultural Center
- Disability Resource Center
- Gender & Sexuality Center
- Rafael Cintrón Ortiz Latino Cultural Center
- Women’s Leadership and Resource Center